Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 STUFF

blah blah blah blah
bro
I wrote a little chapbook called "Pain Parade". The only reason it is not in your tiny little hands is because it costs a buttload to mail it across the country, so I've been printing a bunch of copies and handing them out to people who might like it. It's fun, I'll try and get you a copy, if you want one come visit me and honestly give me $5 for it because that would be sweet. 

MY LIFE CURRENTLY: 
  • 9:00am Wake up in a sleeping bag because my house is super cold and my parents don't believe in heat. "It doesn't exist, why should we pay for it?"
  • 10:00am Bike to work because I don't own a car. I put portable speakers in my little bike-basket and blast hip hop to make it feel more like a car. 
  • 11:00am-3:00pm Work at Tachikawa Japanese Restaurant. 
  • 3:00pm Eat sushi in front of Subway because that's the only outdoor seating for miles. 
  • 3:30pm Bike home. 
  • 4:00pm Arrive home, banter with father. This hour of comedic back-and-forth could be televised. It should be. It might be in the near future. 
  • 5:30pm Dinner
  • 6:00pm-12:00am Hiding out in my room, drinking tea, writing, browsing the internet, being moderately creative and productive and eventually watching Parks and Rec after my muse has left me. (It took me five minutes to write the phrase "when my muse has left me" because I couldn't decide if it was fitting or pretentious. I'm a douche either way so I'm gonna roll with it). 
  • 12:00am SLEEP

I attended a rap battle on Thursday. I made it to the second round and lost. I was mad about it. Not because I deserved to win, but because I deserved to lose. Next month, however, I am going to blow that shit out of the water. Since I am at home, I am going to practice freestyle rap during my free moments, and when I am biking to and from work. 

Also, my friend Karloz and I are going to be cooking weekly. This week, we made Cheesy Mushroom Pappardellle, -> (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/cheesy-mushroom-pappardelle-recipe/index.html). We tried making a cooking show but it ended up like this. 


Next week I'm actually going to borrow a camera and we'll do this right. So buckle your seatbelts, Connor and Karloz are going to be cooking. 

Also my friends and I wrote a script for a play but it ended up being a short film. We "wrote" this in about four days, filmed it in one, and lo... Bitch Moth was born. 



That's it. I will be doing a bunch of cool stuff so stay tuned. 


No comments:

Post a Comment