Monday, June 10, 2013

I Cut Some Hair Today

I receive a text in the middle of the day:

Hawaii: "You're generally pretty baller at whatever you try right?" 

Me: "Generally, yes. It's probably because I tend to smile when I suck and people mistake that for competence." 

Hawaii: "Good enough. Want to cut my hair?" 






I accidentally took a chunk of hair from behind his ear. 
Damage control. 



Texas looks at me and says "I can squat you." He proceeded to pick me up and did squats with me on his shoulder. 
All in all it was a productive evening. After haircut, we chilled in my room with Virginia and made some music. We are officially a band, "Black and Tan" and we will be performing live shows in Hill House sometime this summer. The genre... is basically club folk music? Either way it's interesting and was a stellar way to spend a Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment