Monday, June 17, 2013

Connecticut

So the lowdown.

Participated in StartUp Weekend, came in second place in the web service division. Zac's team won first place overall. We collectively won $7,500 in legal counseling. Which I mean... is great.

Us! We are so pretty. 
Now back in Yonkers. Doing the 9-5. Going grocery shopping. Band practice at night. Badda bing. Badda boom.

Life is exhausting. Every day I have my routine and I come home absolutely beat every day. And so I just sleep. I'm even too tired to write. My arms are noodles (fair, I have been playing drums for two hours).

Which I should probably talk about. I am now in a band called "Black and Tan" and we play punk ska covers of various songs. Tonight was a pretty successful rehearsal. We now have about five songs that we're working on, and hopefully we'll be putting on shows by the time the school year starts up.

OOF. I'm gonna rest. But yes, life is a grind. Looking to be rejuvenated.

1 comment:

  1. 1) Look at that sexy man in a tie and suit jacket.
    2) I have never been so excited by the phrase "punk ska covers"

    ReplyDelete