- Two large, circular signs from the Pub that smell like poisonous plastic.
- A small plastic box of Q-tips
- Six juggling clubs, five leather juggling balls, two contact juggling balls.
- Stacks of books including (but not limited to):
- Brief Interviews With Hideous Men - David Foster Wallace
- The Naked Brain - Richard Restak
- The Actor, Image, and Action: Acting and Cognitive Neuroscience - Rhonda Blair
- An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
- Garbage can (contents below):
- Empty Cheerio box.
- Empty Red Bull cans.
- Lots of tissues.
- 2013 Calendar of Runners, running in particularly picturesque places in the world.
- Kid Cudi poster
- Printed color 8.5x11 photo of Rick Ross.
- One fridge (currently empty)
- One cardboard box filled with bags of Cheerios, bananas, and apples.
- Boxes full of completed class readings.
- One nostalgia box (contents includes, but is not limited to:)
- Program for "The Testament of Mary"
- Big Sean ticket stub
- Programs for SLC plays.
- Program for "Seminar"
- Letters from my family.
- Greeting card from my grandmother.
- Toe nail clippers.
- Boyfriend pillow (I hate the name of this, it's actually just a pillow shaped like a chair so you can sit up in your bed. Everyone says it's called a boyfriend pillow but I disagree. It's a chair-pillow).
- Two removable wall-hooks.
- Fitness stick (inherited)
- Broom (but funnily enough, no dustpan)
- Colored pencils.
- Colored markers.
And now, a brief description of my friend's room:
- One Scott Pilgrim poster.
- One music festival poster
- Three Scott Pilgrim books.
- One pack of Marlboro cigarettes.
- iMac computer.
- Half-consumed bottle of Welch's grape soda.
- One fridge: Full of stuff.
- An electric pencil sharpener (what? Who uses these anymore?)
- Coffee mug full of pens and pencils.
- Audio recording device.
- Bilbo Baggins poster (not on the wall, but on his bed).
- Highlighted, photocopied pages of a script.
- Guitar clamp.
- Maple syrup.
- One microwave.
- One map of Sarah Lawrence College taped to the wall.
- Bottle of Advil.
- Miscellaneous pieces of change.
- Tackle box (contents unknown)
a mysterious magic
found in thick textbooks