Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Things I Am Thankful For (in no particular order)



  • Tupperware full of Bates food in my fridge. 
  • Spotify (the greatest invention of all mankind) 
  • My dad, and how he wrote me a letter that was one of the realest pieces of literature I have ever read. 
  • My mom, and how she is kicking ass at her computer science class. 
  • My sister, who is thriving in college and doing amazing entrepreneurial things always.
  • CAJAGMO (Connor and Julia Are Gonna Make Out)! The play Julia and I wrote and performed. 
  • Ned, who helped me roll in the big, greasy Pub signs into my room. 
  • The Campbell Sports Center swimming pool. 
  • My wireless mouse. 
  • Biology class. 
  • My memory research seminar class. 
  • Acting class. 
  • Unlimited texting. 
  • The SLC library. 
  • Bagels And More! Sunday breakfast and I love it. 
  • The vending machine on campus that gives you two of everything. 
  • Murda Bizness - by Iggy Azalea (link here)
  • The refurbished speakers I found on Amazon. 
  • Swing dancing on Sundays.
  • Inspirational writing quotes online.
  • Google Reader. 
  • Derrick Brown (http://www.brownpoetry.com/)
  • My summer job, working as an RA at Sarah Lawrence. 
  • Visiting Erin at Syracuse. 
  • Seeing Big Sean at Syracuse! 
  • Friends loaning me $7 so I can see The Testament of Mary this Friday. (WHAT) 
  • MACE (even though I barely see them any more, when I do they hug me) 
  • The gift aid I currently have that allows me to go to college here at SLC. 
  • Q-tips. 
  • Dove soap. 
  • Cheddar cheese. 
  • The internet. 
  • Wikipedia. 
  • Online banking. 
  • Direct deposit. 
  • Clean towels. 
  • Clean socks. 
  • Lars Von Trier (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_von_Trier)
  • Hot, intelligent teachers. 
  • Juggling in the sun. Being able to pass clubs with people who know how to juggle. People who want to learn how to juggle. 
  • Power strips. 
  • Hand lotion. 
  • Pesto. 
  • Pinole, California. 
  • Pinole Valley High School. 
  • Buffalo Floor Hockey (the theater troupe, not the sport)
  • Oakland, California
  • Berkeley, California
  • The entire East Bay
  • RAP MUSIC. HIP HOP TIL I DIE.
  • Pinole Community Theater 
  • Basically, everything that happened in high school. 
  • And elementary school. 
  • My life. 
  • Public transportation. 
  • Sushi. 
  • Rice. 
  • Composition notebooks. 
  • My general health. 
  • My SLC tour guiding job. 
  • My SLC office assistant job. 
  • My single dorm room (no roommates). 
  • My former roommates who still hook me up with excellent things, like jobs and dance moves.
  • Tourettes Without Regrets (http://www.yelp.com/biz/tourettes-without-regrets-oakland)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not on this list. BITCH.

    (But I love your attitude.)

    ReplyDelete