Monday, April 15, 2013

Cran-Grape

There are signs all around the computer lab that say "No Food or Drink Is Permitted in the Computer Lab" and all I see are people who sincerely do not care.

1) I look insane 2) The person next to me is not amused.
Happy Monday everyone!

I bought the New York Times yesterday because I realized "I should really be reading the news if I ever a) want to have a conversation with someone b) start a profitable business and c) look classy as I eat Cheerios from a bag every morning.

Today I read this article about Jenna Marbles, internet sensation, who uploaded a video three years ago titled "How To Trick People Into Thinking You Are Attractive" and now she is making six figures for continuing to make videos like this.

I am not jealous, but it did inspire me to blog tonight.


SO, it's time to get serious about blogging.

How does one do this?

I am not sure. But it will come to me.

I am going to be sitting in my biology class tomorrow, taking our exam, and I am suddenly going to start vomiting with excitement.
I'm an artist
So sit tight. In the mean time, I am getting ready for my fiction class tomorrow, in which I am going to read some angsty young-adult novel I am working on. The premise: A girl named Zoe discovers that she is AN ALIEN! Spoiler alert: It has no effect on her life whatsoever, it just makes her incredibly depressed as she waits to get abducted to go back home, but it never happens.

:(

That's it.

Also, this is new. Submit a question!



No comments:

Post a Comment