|Me losing my mind due to lack of stimulation.|
- Sarah Lawrence follows Sarah Lawrence students. I heard this directly from Archives. They follow the blogs of Sarah Lawrence students for archival purposes. This is kind of great because when I walked down there to apply for a job (ORGANIZATIONAL JOBS ARE MY FAVORITE) they said "Hey, by the way, we follow your blog!" My mind was blown, and it kind of made me feel guilty since I haven't blogged in a while. So I'm back!
- Sometimes I cannot believe my life. There is no explanation needed here. It is just a true fact.
- I read a great book. "Flow" by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (I cannot pronounce his last name at all, which makes his book really hard to recommend. I tell people "Mihaly C." which is definitely enough to find him, but just to respect the guy I went on Wikipedia to see how to pronounce his name. THUS: mee-hy cheek-sent-mə-hy-ee. Do what you will with this information). Great book.
- I love scheduling and making calendars. If you want me to make you a calendar on Outlook to organize when your classes are and when you want to study for those classes, I will hook you up for $5.
- I love cleaning. One of my friends (http://mommysack11.tumblr.com/) was in a conference with her professor. Professor: "My office is a mess." Mommysack11: "Connor will clean it! He loves cleaning!" BAM. Cleaned his office. Got paid. I will gladly do it again. Hit me up if you need a room cleaned.
- Told one of my friends that I couldn't believe my life. He replied "YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT BECAUSE IT IS YOUR LIFE."
- I have so many plans for this semester. I don't know if I will be able to do all of them. But if they happen, I will post them here on this blog. SPEAKING OF WHICH,
- Considering Tumblr. Considering it.
- Spotify is the greatest invention of all time. With that said, check out my College Playlist (which is constantly being added to and revised).
- Numbered bullet points on Blogger is difficult to work with sometimes. However, I imagine that with time I will learn how to work with HTML more and not have this problem in the future.
- I have been on a YouTube video binge-watching spree. Nardwuar and LAHWF are worth everyone's time. I've taken to showing my father some of the YouTube videos I've been watching. His response: "Why do I even try to make the world a better place?"
All in all, I am up late and my mom made cookies, I ate three, and I went to Peet's to get a decaf coffee and I think they gave me caffeinated. So I'll be up all night until it's time to print my boarding pass and then I am going to
GET THE EFF BACK TO SARAH LAWRENCE.