Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BLAHG: Authors and Eye Twitching

Hola chicos.

Again, bored out of my brain. There is no way out, so I'm going to blog.

Things That Bother Me:
  • When people ask me what I'm reading. Whenever I ask this, I immediately regret it because no matter what they say, I am not interested. HOWEVER, I am going to tell you that I read a great book (A Sense of Direction by Gideon Lewis-Kraus) and I loved it and HOT DIGGITY DOG my psych teacher e-mailed him and now he's coming to talk to our class TOMORROW. Can't handle it. My school is awesome. That is all. 
  • My left eye is twitching. I looked up causes of eye-twitching online and honestly the entire Sarah Lawrence student body should have the same problem. 
"Anyone can have an eye twitch from time to time without an identifiable cause, such as a disease or condition. Occasionally, a cause for eye twitching can be identified. In those cases, eyelid spasms may be associated with or prolonged by 
      • Alcohol
      • Caffeine
      • Fatigue
      • Irritation of the eye surface or inner eyelids
      • Lack of sleep
      • Physical exertion
      • Smoking
      • Stress"
From "http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/eye-twitching/MY00102/DSECTION=causes

  • Scalloped potatoes in Bates looked good, tasted poor. So I buried them in salad (I am typing this in Bates, and I want to take a photo of myself holding up my plate, but I am worried that everyone in this room is going to judge me hardcore). 
  • Trying to look natural. Notice the potatoes beneath the more edible leafy greens. 
  •  Bit into a potato on accident. Upset. 
  • Eye twitching. RJFHASDJGAJGVA
Things That Are Awesome: 
  • Ned. Grad student who is a good friend of mine. He just sat down to eat dinner with me.
"First time I threw up my mom yelled at me for ruining the carpet. So she handed me a bucket and told me to clean it up." - Ned
  • Cloud Nine. I'm in a play. It is probably why I am not getting sleep. But I get to play three characters, one of which is a four year old girl. I am surprised at how easy it is to play this part. 

  • EYE TWITCHING IS NOT AWESOME BUT IT IS HAPPENING NOW.
I have to go to rehearsal. And eat. So peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment