I have also steadily become nocturnal. Last night I was up until 4 am watching "Oldboy" a poorly dubed Korean thriller. And today I spent a good portion of my day lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, and trying to figure out what to do with my life.
Things I Considered Doing With My Life:
- Become an accountant. Basically, I saw "Shawkshank Redemption" a while back and I realized "If I ever go to jail, I want to be Andy Dufresne". Last night I took a brief Personal Finance lesson online, and now I am pretty much an expert.
- Becoming a professional couch potato.
- Maybe become a better waiter. I was at my job a couple days ago and a co-worker alluded that my other co-workers were picking up my slack on busy days. Apparently I get most of the tip, even though I hardly bring out any food to customers. I thought "Hm, maybe I'll become a better waiter," so I watched some YouTube Videos on how to carry trays.
- Redecorating my room. My dad asked me why I'd do that, and I explained that it was because I might have to live in my room for the next twenty years of my life.
- I don't know what I was trying to accomplish with this, but yesterday I cleaned a jam jar. It's just a jar now, no label, nothing.
In short, I need to get my rear in gear and do SOMETHING, because currently the only mark I am leaving on this planet is the small volume of poop and CO2 I am currently producing on a day to day basis.