Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WHY 2 CHAINZ?


I have a bone to pick with the rapper known as 2 Chainz. 

1) He looks likes Jar-Jar Binks.  

2) He seems to have weseled his way into every song I listen to. 
- Beez in the Trap, Nicki Minaj 
- Breakfast, Kreayshawn
- Mercy, Kanye West 
- Boyfriend (Remix), Justin Bieber feat. Asher Roth and Mac Miller
- Wild Boy (Remix), MGK and others

3) Here are some lines that stood out to me. Particulalry in his verse in JB's "Boyfriend"
- "Nine times out of ten, you a ten
If your shedule is open I'll pencil you in.
I wiggle it in, then get with your friend
Laugh now, cry later I hope you're ticklish then
Let's figure it out, I figured it out
Shawty so thick she put a dent in my couch."

Italics indicate that I hear this particular line in my head all day at work and on BART. And when I am showering. 

4) In every music video I've seen you in (like, two of them) you are fanning a stack of 100 dollar bills. Why? And is this the same stack of bills in both videos? Because you really do not deserve this money. 

So 2 Chainz, I really don't know howto react to you. You havre a very talented agent/publicist who is getting you a lot of gigs , and you have mad an impact ("Yay!"). Now do something impressive instead of just making me wonder what the heck you are trying to accomplish. 

That is all. 

1 comment:

  1. HIS VERSE IN JB'S BOYFRIEND DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.

    ReplyDelete