Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Roommate Made Me Hot Chocolate

Connecticut's chocolate powder made my hot chocolate possible. 
Ohio made me hot chocolate, which I am eternally grateful for. I currently have a block of cheddar cheese in the fridge, and if Ohio wants to have a slice, he most definitely can have it.

Today I did some work for a woman in Yonkers. I found her through the Sarah Lawrence job network, and she agreed to pick me up and drive her to her house to do some research/filing. She drove me to her house and    ran into her retaining wall as she pulled up into her driveway. "Oops. That's not good." she muttered. We sat down for two hours and she read to me what she wanted me to type. I am not the best typist, but I think I performed admirably today for a man who uses a total of three fingers to type.

I made a grand total of $16, which I spent half of on cheese and crackers. I know have eight dollars to get me through the week.

ALSO, it is snowing! Here is a MySpace picture of me in the snow:

Legit.
I love the snow! We  will see how long this lasts. My employer tells me that snow "is a drag."

Tomorrow, my first real week of school begins. I am waking up extra early to sign up for Hip Hop dance classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment