Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Strangers and NaNoWriMo

Tonight I went walking to prepare myself for the kickoff of National Novel Writing Month. Nietzsche said something to the effect of "All great ideas come from walking" and I totally agree. However, after walking around campus twice I ran into one of my classmates who actually lives in Yonkers. We explored the town for a little bit and eventually one of his friends picked us up. She drove us to her house and I met her parents and the three of us hung out in her basement gossiping about people I didn't know.

Afterwards, she dropped us off back at SLC, and I went back to my room. Vineyards is doing NaNoWriMo with me, so he set up a cot in my room and we're typing side by side for our first 2,000 words.

I am exhausted from all the typing, so this will be the extent of my blog post today. Happy November! Wrote 2,015 words tonight. Only 47,985 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment