Sunday, October 23, 2011

Visited Aunt Sue

Today I woke up and went to brunch. I was out of meal swipes for the week, so I tried paying for brunch with my OneCard cash, but the woman behind the counter was feeling generous and she let me in for free. French toast, sausages, and two servings of fresh fruit? You betcha.

Took the Met Van to the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, then took the subway and a train to visit my Aunt Sue (pictured right). We went out to lunch and then did an interview for my Oral History homework.

Afterwards I took the subway back home and fell asleep.

I have been trying to sleep for three hours now, but I keep on running into people who want to talk or play Apples to Apples or party. If I could, I would do all of these things. But All I want to do right now is sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment