Sunday, October 2, 2011

Reunion

I met my dad in Grand Central Station. We walked to Morningstar Cafe (Ohio's recommendation). My dad ordered something very complicated and "New York" (dry toast, an egg something with Munster cheese) and I got a Belgian waffle. 

My father. Neutral face. 

It was tough to carry on a conversation because he reads the blog, so I tried telling everything that I couldn't put on the blog for political reasons. I told him about #####, the ######## who #### # ##### ###### ###, and about ###### who # ##### even though ##### ##### ######.

"Wow. That actually happens?" he said. 

Afterwards we went to the hospital to visit my grandfather. I really enjoyed seeing him and my other family members that I don't usually see very often. It felt like a little reunion. He gave me a firm handshake and asked me about college. I told him the G-rated stories. 

My dad handed off a care package to me, which consisted of lots of t-shirts and three bags of grandma's homemade cookies. 

"Share them with your friends." He said. 

So now I am popular. Thank you grandma. 

Tomorrow I do more homework. 

I will keep you posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment