Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day Occupied

I need to collect my thoughts for my article about occupying Wall Street, so you won't hear too much about it today. But here are some pictures and sounds:

This is what we got swept into when we came out of the subway terminal.

The chant: "ALL DAY ALL WEEK, LET'S OCCUPY WALL STREET"

View from across the street. 

Some of the protest signs. You can see how scattered the ideas behind the protest are. 

Occupy Wall Street Drum Circle
Afterwards we went out for pizza and got "garlic knots" which were delicious. 

No one on the subway on the way back.

Me being juiced about being the only person on the Subway. 

You will hear about my experience soon. I need to write and rewrite and all of that good stuff. But a good day, all in all. Pianists in Washington Square, Cereal Milk Soft-Serve, and falling asleep on the train back to Bronxville? Yes. Life is good. 

1 comment: