Monday, October 24, 2011

Hunger Pains

Mom and Dad, do not worry, I am getting enough food.

The problem is the intensity of my food cravings.

So I'm sitting down doing homework and everything is fine and then all of the sudden BAM I am starving. It's a screaming hunger that comes out of nowhere and I need to drop whatever I am doing to go get food. Thank god I had leftovers in the fridge for the first hunger attack. I ate and then took a nap and then when  I woke up it was there again.

Hawaii says that there is probably an alien living inside of me. Or I'm pregnant. Or both.

I don't really know what to do about this, but I am taking precautionary measures. I have a banana that I am keeping close just in case I wake up in the middle of the night and go beserk looking for food.

What I ate today:

  • Egg on a roll with bacon and tater tots 
  • Cheeseburger and salad (they balance out, right?)
  • FiberOne bar 
  • Leftover Spanish rice
  • Peanut butter jelly sandwich, sour milk, and yogurt. 
And I plan to eat more. I hope that all of this food is being put to good use. I better be six foot six by the time this is over. 

But other than that, I had a productive day at work today and I did a lot of homework. I deserve food. 

Study Highlight of the Day: I was reading a newspaper from 1966. Here's the headline:

STUDENT DENIES ATTEMPTING TO KILL SELF IN THE CAPITAL

Apparently a kid from Boston University drenched himself in gasoline in front of the White House to protest the use of napalm in Vietnam. He was arrested. 

There are pudding cups in the Pub. I will dream of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment