Saturday, October 22, 2011

Holden It Down

Last night I went to dinner and sat with some kids I had never met before. One of them was from Sebastopol, and he told me that e worked in the music building from 8 o'clock to 2 in the morning. "You should come visit me." And thus the adventure began.

After dinner I freestyled with some girls in front of the Pub, then I changed into my party pants and walked over to Hill House to meet up with some friends. They weren't there, so I texted them and learned that they were at the Pub, so I walked back and ran into St. Louis. We went to his dorm and he told his suite-mate and me about his girl problems. I left and went to the Pub to meet up with Massey, who were planing to "nerd out". I sat with them for a little bit but then St. Louis and his suite-mate, Virginia, walked in.I sat with then and met Orange (yes, it's a city) and Philadelphia. We went back to St. Louis's place and they changed into party clothes. We walked down to the "Sweet 16" dance at the Blue Room and danced for about 30 minutes. It ended at one o'clock, so I walked down to the Marshall Field Music Building to meet up with Sebastopol.

My night felt like it was being read from Catcher In The Rye.

So that's what went down. I checked out a microphone from the Audio/Visual Department and I am going into the city today to interview my aunt. Then it will REALLY feel like Catcher In The Rye.

No comments:

Post a Comment