Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Checkers

Played checkers with some four-year-olds today. They were horrible. But I let them win.

After working at the Early Childhood Center, I ate lunch, did homework, ate lunch, did more homework, did laundry, went to a Poetry Slam, picked up my laundry, and here I am.

My life is becoming a routine, and I find it harder and harder to find things to blog about, especially when I have headaches like this one.

However, I still love it here. I told Ohio today that there is nowhere on Earth I would rather go to school. I love college, I love New York City, I love Westlands, and I love my twin size bed and my freshly cleaned sheets.

I love chicken salad sandwiches from the Pub. I love my Early Childhood Development class and I love my Oral History class. I love Spanish tutoring. Spanish class is cool too.

I love being able to say "Yes!" when people invite me to go out late at night. I love studying during the day without having to worry about anyone else's schedule.

I love going grocery shopping. I love doing my own laundry.

I love the bean bag chairs in the library's Pillow Room.

I love going to Stitch n Bitch, the school's knitting club. I made a scarf.

From my own hands. 

I love my roommates. I love when they share laundry detergent with me. 

I love having people visit my dorm room. 

I love raisins in my morning oatmeal. 

I love eating meals with friends in Bates. 

I love the train into New York City. I love all the stuff there is is New York City. 

I love writing articles for Buffalo Alternative Press. 

I love cups. I need plastic ones that I can reuse, because I have been using paper ones they give out for free at the Pub. 

And I love sleep. Which is where I am off to next. I'll add to this list as things come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment