Friday, October 14, 2011

Blog

It's getting frustrating blogging every night because I have a lot of stuff to write about that probably isn't fit for public usage. I am considering writing in my journal again to have a nice, personal writing relationship with myself. I don't know if I have the time though. My current writing regimen takes about an hour each night, and I end up going to sleep WAY later than I want to. I need to start making some decisions.

Today I studied Erikson in Early Childhood Development, which seemed to really explain a lot about my life, but I feel stupid when I try explaining how I relate to his work. He talks about the "eight stages of life" and the different inner struggles people have throughout their lifespans. And as far as my life goes, he's been spot on.

Today was the first day of The Best Day Ever, the radio show I do with DC. It was a near disaster. We weren't sure how to use the equipment and we weren't sure if anyone could hear us, so we just laughed and talked and played music and freaked out while the music played and tried to act calm when we were actually on air.

After the show I went to Bates to eat, and I ran into several people who heard the show. I now know that we have an audience, and hopefully we will do a smoother job next week.

I look forward to the weekend, which is a five-day vacation for this guy because of October Study Days. Adventures? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment