Saturday, September 17, 2011

ULTIMATE FRIDAY

Today, after a homework marathon, I went to the softball field for legitimate Ultimate Frisbee training. Lynwood Lewis is our coach, who has been playing Ultimate for 35 years. Which is impressive because Ultimate has existed since 1968 according to Wikipedia. We did drills and learned about "the force" and I learned how to be a better offensive and defensive player.

Today I also walked into Bates Dining Hall, and no one was guarding the entrance, which means I got a free meal! I had two waffles and two bowls of fruit. And they were both delicious.

Ohio today spent more time than usual getting dressed.

"How do I look?" he asked several times. "Do I look like a Tommy Hilfinger ad?"

"Why are you dressing like that?" I ask.

"Because some days I just need to look better than everyone else. And today is one of those days. I look so much better than you Connor. You look like trash. But we'll fix that."

Ohio also talked about his IQ today.

"I have a really high IQ. Like, 0.05 percent of the population has an IQ as high as me. An average IQ is 100. And I am much higher than that."

"110?" I ask.

"Higher."

"150?"

"Only a select few people have an IQ of 150. And my IQ is higher than that."

"175?"

"Slightly lower."

"166?"

"Yes."

I Googled it, and apparently Ohio has "Very Superior Intelligence."

"I have the same IQ as Obama." he noted.

I will close with a text Gwenna sent me:

"Every time I see a Toyota Sienna, I think of you."

Tomorrow is Saturday. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment